The Samson Expedition XP312w Rechargeable Portable PA answers the call of those who need great-sounding mobile audio. With 300 watts of power, 12 hours of battery life, a 4-channel mixer and Bluetooth, the XP312w delivers huge sound to musicians, DJs or those enjoying a variety of outdoor events. It also includes a frequency-agile wireless microphone for cord-free performance.
The XP312w operates for up to 12 hours continuously via its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery. Its lightweight Class D amplifier delivers 300 watts of power to a 2-way speaker system with a 12" woofer and 1" tweeter. This is all housed in a rugged polypropylene enclosure with a steel grille that weighs just 38 pounds. And with a retractable handle and smooth rolling wheels, transporting the XP312 is as easy as it gets. Plus, a 1 3/8" speaker stand receptacle allows the XP312w to be mounted using any standard speaker stand.
Perfect for multi-performer vocal and speech applications, the XP312w is capable of handling up to three wireless systems simultaneously. The XP312w comes with a single Concert 88a Handheld Frequency-agile UHF Wireless System that offers up to 300' of operation. An extra wireless receiver slot is included for adding a second Concert 88a Series wireless system (sold separately), while the USB wireless port allows you to also integrate an XPD Series USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately).
- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs 38lb
- Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to 12 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes Concert 88a Handheld Frequency-agile UHF Wireless System (300' operating range)
- Extra wireless receiver slot for adding an additional Concert 88a Series wireless system (sold separately)
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 12" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Class D amplifier produces 300 watts of Peak power
- 4-channel mixer with 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ
- Independent volume controls on each channel
- XLR-1/4" combo selectable mic/line input for microphones and line level devices
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Variable reverb control for mic/wireless inputs
- Voiceover control with priority ducking
- Line output to daisy-chain multiple systems together
- USB wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Battery level, Charging and Power LED indicators
- Rugged polypropylene enclosure with steel grille
- Retractable handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy transport
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Side microphone mounting clip for wireless mic storage
What's in the box?
- XP312W Portable PA Speaker
- Concert 88a Handheld Frequency-agile UHF Wireless System
- Power Supply
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.