The Raggetti RV2 combines European materials with quality workmanship to create a student violin that is highly regarded for its outstanding tone and value. The belly is made from quality European spruce not usually seen on an entry-level student instrument and all parts and fittings set a new quality standard for entry-level outfits.
- Solid European spruce top and maple back, neck and sides.
- African Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- French made Aubert #5 bridge
- Ebony chinrest
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and nitro gloss varnish.
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 - 1/16.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and lightweight Raggetti hard case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.