ELX200-12P features high efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 130 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver).
Powered full range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three band EQ, five user programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures, three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth® QuickSmartMobile app
- Perfect for both portable and installed applications
- Lightweight package with heavyweight performance
- QuickSmartDSP provides best in class processing via EV’s signature single knob user interface with LCD
- Electro-Voice patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.