Sound in Motion
You can sweeten the sound of your Custom Series amplifier using the VOX Classic Tremolo effect. Both the speed and the depth are adjustable, allowing you to generate just the sound you want. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Custom Series amps, adding spaciousness to the sound. The AC30C2 and AC30C2X also include an additional tone control in the Reverb section. All Custom Series amps can use the VOX VFS2 footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play. The AC30C2 and AC30C2X also provide an effects loop for incorporating your favourite effects into your sound. True "Bypass" switching takes the entire effect loop out of the circuit.
The AC30C2 and the AC30C2X amps make use of 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and use 4 x EL84 tubes to deliver 30 watts of power. The AC30C2 uses two 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speakers. The AC30C2X uses two 12" Celestion Alnico Blues. All models in the Custom Series offer a switchable 8/16 ohm output jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. Additionally, a 2nd extension speaker jack allows you to run an extra 16 ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound.
VOX AC30C2 Custom Specifications
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches
- Weight: 32.2 kg / 70.99 lbs.
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.